A unique opportunity presents in Currumbin Waters. This property has been transformed and the renovation is of unsurpassed quality offering unique and high quality finishes.
Walk into the fully fenced and private yard, with low maintenance garden and grassed area for children to play, into a grand entrance of a large home awaiting a new family.
Filled with natural light, upon entering the home you are greeted with high ceilings and VJ walls. There are four generous sized bedrooms, master with ensuite, air conditioning and WIR, while the remaining three bedrooms have BIR and fans.
On a split level, you enter a large open space of living, kitchen and dining with high rake ceilings and big windows allowing light to enter as you are nestled amongst the trees with the beautiful western sun.
A renovation of this quality is a rare find, with authentic timber floors through out. Both the ensuite and main bathroom have been created with recycled concrete basins and lined with Zellige tiles. The kitchen has integrated fridge and dishwasher and designed to bring the family together in a space you can all amalgamate and come together, or enjoy a quiet coffee at the bar in the kitchen looking out to the deck and set amongst the trees.
- Superior quality and magnificent renovation
- Four generous bedrooms
- Master with WIR and ensuite
- Large open living
- Generous kitchen with timber tops and striking black cabinetry.
- High Ceilings, VJ Feature walls and plenty of natural light
- Functional laundry with an abundance of bench space
- 2 cars in covered carport
- Natural breezes, and the right combination of shade and natural light from both the North and West
- Legal height underneath, with an opportunity to create dual living or additional living spaces
- Sustainably built
Conveniently located and close to schools, shops and the beach. Don't delay calling Jo on 0409 429 785 to view this property.
* Please note all inspections will be held in accordance with the Chief Medical Officers advice and Covid-19 social distancing rules including limiting the number of people inside the house at any one time. Please respect this advice and be patient as we try to assist you.